Oh happy day! Lynn Asummermoon Davis nominated me for The Liebster Blog Award! This is the first time I’ve ever been nominated for something in regards to my blog!
Here’s the meaning of it that I copied and pasted from her blog:
“Ok, so here is what I’ve learned about the Liebster Blog Award; “in German—“liebster” means “dear,” from the verb “lieber” [to love]“. The Liebster Blog Award in essence is all about recognizing worthy bloggers with less than 200 followers (or was it subscribers?), and raising their blog visibility. In other words, spread the love. I am assuming that most of the blogs I read probably have more than 200 followers, so I did my best to recognize some bloggers that I feel more certain don’t have over 200 followers and are deserving recipients. I hope I don’t offend anyone if I was wrong, and they do have 200+ followers. Also, there is no obligation to continue this award. If you don’t want to participate, I won’t think anything of it, and I won’t stop following your blog.”
The way the Liebster Award works:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
- Copy and Paste the award onto your blog
- Nominate 3-5 blogs to receive the award. (I read 3-5 on another blog so I opted for 3)
- Inform them of their nomination by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here is my list of Nominees (In no particular order):
1. A Summer Moon (Lynn!): I actually found out about her because I was hanging out on LinkedIn and I kept looking at her picture thinking that I knew her! Even though I didn’t, but I friended her on Twitter after checking our her blog. She blogs about a little bit of everything: her journey through life, her thoughts, being Gen Y, entrepreneurship…
2. Julia Tarquinio: I’ve been checking out her blog a lot and I LOOVE a lot of her posts. She taught in Chile for a year, so she talks a lot about that, and now she’s back in the States, doing more soul searching!
3. The Feminist Griote: her blog is about black feminism and the blogger’s observations regarding pop culture and media. It’s really great and I love checking out her stuff!
I don’t know which blogs has x-amount of traffic, so I picked ones that don’t get a lot of comments since that seems to be an indication of traffic (???) to me.